Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty in Nashville, TN
Few people are aware that it is unnecessary to have a surgical procedure in order to enhance the appearance of the nose and your facial harmony. Significant improvements are actually possible without surgery by utilizing rhinoplasty methods that are non-surgical in nature. At her Brentwood practice, regenerative medicine specialist Dr. Morgan Moor has discovered that injectables can achieve attractive results for certain patients who live in and around Nashville, Franklin and the surrounding communities of Tennessee via non-surgical rhinoplasty.
What is non-surgical rhinoplasty?
Non-surgical rhinoplasty is a recent cosmetic medicine breakthrough performed by experienced cosmetic surgeons. It was once thought that nose enhancement was only possible by making incisions and using the space provided to alter the shape of the nose. Instead, injectable fillers such as Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) and Juvederm® can enhance the nose’s shape.
Non-surgical rhinoplasty can help with the following:
- Nose shape and size
- Nasal tip positioning
- Nose bridge straightening
- Nasal bump coverage
Non-surgical rhinoplasty is relatively pain-free and helps correct minor nasal problems that can lead to significant issues in terms of one’s appearance. The technique does not involve the use of anesthesia, incisions or long recovery periods.
One ingredient found in dermal fillers is hyaluronic acid. This compound is produced naturally by the body, but in progressively fewer amounts as we age. The substance has the ability to attract many times its own weight in water, lending a plumping effect to the skin and tissues.
Because hyaluronic acid is a natural substance your body is used to, there is very little risk of an allergic response.
Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty Benefits
- Improvements are temporary, which means if you are unsatisfied with your results, a new treatment plan can be developed in only a few months.
- The results of injectables are more natural in appearance than other treatments.
- Injectables are very versatile and offer precise surgical rhinoplasties may not be as precise.
- Results are immediate, as opposed to surgery where results may not be evident for up to one year.
- Patients can provide guidance because they are awake and comfortable during the procedure.
- No downtime is needed, unlike recovery from surgery that may take months.
Non-Surgical Revision Rhinoplasty
Dermal fillers injected into the nose can be a good choice instead of a revision rhinoplasty. If the nose undergoes additional surgery, the nose may be weakened. If you have minor irregularities after a rhinoplasty, injectables may be a good option to achieve the definition you desire without surgery.
Dr. Moor offers the following options when performing non-surgical rhinoplasty:
- Fat Transfer
Each filler is malleable and easy to manipulate. They also have the advantage of easy removal within one day if required. Because fillers are not a permanent solution, an additional surgical rhinoplasty may be needed in the future.
How long do non-surgical rhinoplasties last?
There is no single answer to this question because it depends on factors such as:
- The type of injectable used
- The response to the injections and healing time
- What part of the nose was treated
Dr. Moor will inform you during your initial consultation which type of injectable she thinks is best for your needs. You will be told exactly what to expect in terms of results. Because each patient metabolizes injectables differently, the length of time your results last is variable.
- Ice packs can be used during the first 24 hours after your procedure to minimize swelling.
- Elevate your head for 24 hours after your procedure. More than one pillow may be used.
- Be gentle with your nose. Do not apply pressure to your nose or massage it for two weeks after your procedure.
- Avoid any type of vigorous exercise or very strenuous activities that can jar your nose for a minimum of two weeks.
- If you use makeup, apply it gently.
- Avoid Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatories such as ibuprofen and Advil.
Water is acceptable. It may enter your nose when swimming or bathing, but be sure that you do not bump or push your nose.
How much will non-surgical rhinoplasty cost in Nashville?
How much a non-surgical rhinoplasty will cost varies, depending upon the amount and type of injectable used to achieve the desired result. A variety of payment options is available through New Life Physicians to make your procedure more affordable, including cash, credit card, check or financing.
If you live in Nashville, Franklin or the surrounding areas of Tennessee, and are looking to enhance the appearance of your nose without surgery, contact Dr. Morgan Moor at New Life Physicians in Brentwood for non-surgical rhinoplasty.